Become part of the Take it away family and offer customers interest-free loans up to £25,000 with Take it away
Easy to integrate finance solution and subsidised credit means you make more profit
Customers would recommend Take it away
Retailers agree that Take it away is important to their business
Customers would consider using Take it away again
What our retailers say
We asked four retailers about their experience of introducing the Take it away scheme.
Applications On Hold
We’re currently not onboarding new retailers.
If you're interested in becoming part of the scheme in the future, please leave your details below and we’ll be in touch when we reopen applications.
A membership scheme offering subsidised credit to help break down the barriers to participating in music
- A membership scheme for retailers which enables you to offer your customers interest free loans up to the value of £25,000 on instruments, equipment and services sold in store.
- The scheme is funded by Arts Council England and Arts Council of Northern Ireland.
- This means that you will be able to offer interest free loans to qualifying customers at a reduced rate to your business.
- In England, subsidised rates apply to customers buying for a child aged under 18 and to customers aged between 18 and 25, up to a maximum loan value of £5,000.
- In Northern Ireland, subsidised rates apply to all customers resident in Northern Ireland up to a maximum loan value of £2,000.
Boost sales with interest free finance
- Attract new customers.
- Offer a variety of repayment terms which are flexible to your business needs.
- Promote your business via the Take it away newsletter and social media.
- Promote the value of music education and participation for all.
- Provide free Take it away point of sale materials.
- Provide dedicated retailer and customer support from Omni Capital Retail Finance.
- Introduce you to additional credit options which Omni Capital Retail offer.
We can offer this support through funding from Arts Council England and Arts Council of Northern Ireland
- We work in partnership with Omni Capital Retail Finance who are responsible for the loan application system, customer approval and loan repayments.
- When a customer is approved for a Take it away loan, Omni pays the funds directly to you, minus the relevant service fee within three working days.
- Once a retailer is approved for membership of the scheme, Omni provide full training and ongoing support.
Everyone should have the opportunity to participate in music
- We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to participate in music, and that access to affordable instruments is an essential part of that journey.
- We are committed to ensuring equality of access by reducing the financial barriers to owning a musical instrument.
- We work in partnership with other organisations across the sector to provide additional support, advice, and encouragement for parents and teachers to enable young musicians to pursue their talents and interest in music.
Stay in touch
For general news and updates about Take it away, please sign up to our mailing list.