Gough and Davy
Gough & Davy was established as a Piano retailer in 1860 and soon became a market leader in providing the latest musical instruments and music at the time.
The business flourished all through the Victorian era and on into the 20th. century. During the next hundred years the name Gough & Davy became synonymous with music lovers, not only in Hull but the whole country.
In 2007 The company was relocated in new premises ‘Under the City Hall’ and is now owned and managed by Hull’s own Alan Kilvington who first joined ‘Goughs’ as a sales assistant in 1995.