Apply for membership of the Take it away scheme this summer and kick start your autumn educational sales with 9 months interest-free credit for qualifying customers* at zero cost to your business.
If you are a music retailer based in England that is committed to supporting music education, as a member of the Take it away scheme we can offer you the following:
- Up to £100,000 of interest-free finance for your customers at zero cost to your business**
- Access to a wide range of flexible repayment terms at highly competitive rates
- Free training and sales support
- Free point of sale materials
- No joining fee (usually £250 + VAT)
- Help with marketing and promotion to support music education in your local community
From 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 as a member retailer you will be able to offer customers aged 18-25 and/or those buying an instrument for a child under the age of 18 a 9-month Take it away loan at zero cost to your business.
* Credit offer applies to applications received from customers aged 18-25 and/or those purchasing a musical instrument for use by a child under the age of 18 only. 9-month repayment terms with a minimum 10% deposit. Subject to a maximum loan value of £2,000 per application. Terms and conditions apply.
** Offer available for a limited period only and subject to a maximum usage of £100,000 in sales per registered member retailer – see Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- Take it away is a 0% retail finance scheme for the music industry operated by Creative Sector Services CIC (trading as Creative United) in partnership with Omni Capital Retailer Finance.
- Promotional offer available to Retailers based in England only.
- To take advantage of this promotional offer retailers must register for membership of the scheme between 9 August 2018 and the close of business on 13 September 2018.
- Retailers must meet the Terms and Conditions for Membership of the scheme in order to take advantage of this promotional offer.
- Offer restricted to credit applications from customers aged 18-25 years old and/or those purchasing a musical instrument for use by a child under the age of 18 (‘qualifying customers’).
- Offer applies to Take it away 9-month interest-free loans of between £100 and £2,000 per application, with a 10% deposit (‘the promotional product’) during the six month period 1 October 2018 – 31 March 2019 only (‘the promotional period’).
- Offer subject to a maximum of £100,000 worth of interest-free credit sales per registered member retailer during the promotional period only.
- All credit sales proposed during the promotional period to customers that do not meet the criteria described in point 6 above will be subject to Omni’s standard rates.
- Any credit sales proposed on credit terms other than the promotional product will be subject to Omni’s standard rates.
- Creative United may revise or replace these terms or withdraw this offer at any time and at its sole discretion.
- Creative United reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Retailer’s membership of the Take it away scheme at any time during or following the promotional period if the Retailer fails to meet the customer service and quality standards set out in our Terms and Conditions of Membership.
- The retailer may not assign, transfer or deal in any of its rights under these terms.
Please get in touch with any questions on 020 7759 1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to join Take it away? Check out what our retailers say about the scheme
Hear what a few of our retailers say about Take it away
Stay in touch
For general news and updates about Take it away, please sign up to our mailing list.